background

Friday, April 30, 2010

Labor Watch

I’m still hanging in there and feeling good! My due date is on Monday, so that annoying waiting period has definitely begun. Yesterday (Thursday) I had a few signs that labor could only be a few days away! My membranes have ruptured a good amount (I’ll spare you the gory details and the gross words) and I was pretty crampy a lot of the day. My lower back wasn’t feeling too great and my hips were aching. Ryan and I went on a quick 2ish mile walk after our company left last night and I was feeling great. I got home, laid on the couch, and did have some more cramping. Once I went to bed it went away and I slept through the night.

Today has been about the same, but less cramping and I don’t feel as “funny” as I did yesterday. I really thought he might be coming soon, but now I don’t know. As of last night, I’m keeping my bags completely packed and the diaper bag is all packed and ready to go. Since it’s such a beautiful day, Ryan and I will take our long 3 mile power walk tonight and see if that does anything. And I might add a little spiciness to my quesadillas tonight! :D I just have some weird feeling that I will be one of the few that actually delivers on their due date. Who knows though. This little man and my body have a mind of their own! I’ll keep you updated! :)

Oh, and I’ll post my 39 week pictures tonight!

2 comments:

  1. That's all so exciting!! I can't wait to see the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Landon to come! I wish there was a magical way to tell you when he will come. You will do great though, I know it!

    ReplyDelete