background

Monday, April 26, 2010

38 Week OB Appointment

We had our 38 week OB appointment last Friday. It was weird having it at the end of the week because I usually schedule them at the beginning. Everything went great. I had only gained about .5 lbs since last time. I asked how much I had gained since my 12 week appointment and she said 15 lbs! I was shocked! I had lost 5 lbs during the beginning of the 1st trimester so I don’t count those. My scale at home still says I gained 17lbs, but I’m okay with either one of those! :) Anyway, the appointment went good. My blood pressure is still good and his heartbeat was at 142 bpm. He was moving around so much she had a hard time getting his heartbeat! He’s a crazy little man!

The Doctor came in measured my belly. She said I’m now measuring like I have dropped. I only measure at 35 weeks, but she said that was normal since I’ve dropped. She felt for all his body parts and head and then gave Ryan a chance to feel. His head is as far in my pelvis as it can get! That is good news! I’m so happy he isn’t breach.

At my next appointment this Wednesday, she will check and see how dilated I am. I’m not sure I’m too excited for that! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment