How is it possible that I only have 20 days until my due date!!!!???? I can’t even believe it. I still feel very comfortable and not huge at all, so it just doesn’t seem possible that I’m almost done being pregnant! It still feels like I should have a couple months left. I’m having a hard time getting my head wrapped around the idea that I could go into labor anytime and that would be okay! I hope he decides to cook longer, but he is considered full term now. I am so excited to see the little guys face. If he has hair, what color his eyes are, and how big he turns out! I know I’m ready to be a Mom, but it’s just such a life changing thing. It’s exciting, but kind of scary too. Some days the excited part comes out and other days I’m still scared.
Anyway, moving on to my symptoms, I really don’t have any new ones! Not any that you would care to know about. My back spasms seem to have gone away. I haven’t had one since I was walking Mo a few weeks ago. My back was actually much better this weekend. I have been doing yoga more so maybe that’s what helped. Either way I won’t complain! I was on my feet a lot this weekend, but my back didn’t bother me at all. It was wonderful. I think my belly button has popped out all it’s going to. You can see it if I wear a tight shirt. I sure hope it goes back to normal after birth! No stretch marks still (knock on wood)!
A few days ago we got a chance to hear his hiccups with the Doppler! He gets them about 3 times a day usually. Sometimes more, but it always happens twice a day for sure. It’s never usually at a time where I’m home and can use the Doppler to listen to them. It was so cute! You can really hear them loud and clear and my whole stomach jumps! I was glad Ryan got to see this too. Sometimes I feel bad that he doesn’t get to experience all the kicks and movement.
What a perfect weekend Ryan and I had! I was able to relax, but also get the things I wanted to accomplish done. I started packing my hospital bag this weekend and realized that most things I still need to use now. At least the suitcase is down a few things are in it and ready to go. I also packed the diaper bag and realized how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE my diaper bag!!!!! I have 2 and am really excited to have them both. One will be for me and the other will be for people that watch Landon. It was also great to spend some time with Ryan, going to dinner and a movie, and just hanging out. I really wanted some time for just the two of us before Landon got here.
I’m going to try and post some pictures this week of the nursery. Ryan put all the decorations up on the walls this weekend and now we are just waiting on the rug, lamp, and light covers to arrive. I hope they come this week so I can take some pictures of the completed room. I LOVE the way it turned out! I used to be sad about not being able to decorate in pink, but the room turned out so cute that I don’t really care anymore! I must say that frogs are just about the cutest thing ever! :D

I'm so glad that your pregnancy has gone so well! Also, that's such a smart idea about the two diaper bags--that way, one is always ready to go where it's needed!
ReplyDeleteI saw the couple pics Ryan posted on fb of the nursery, but I can't wait to see more!
Love,
Stephanie