background

Monday, April 19, 2010

38 Weeks!







How can it be possible that I have 14 days left until my due date!!!!???? Ryan’s cousin has a teacher that was due the day after me and she had her baby last week! A friend of mine from work told me her cousin had her baby and her due date was a week after mine! It’s just craziness. Time goes so fast and I’m just not sure how it’s possible that I could be giving birth soon! Ekkkkk Okay, I guess I’m done freaking out for now.

I really hope the little guy decides to cook a little longer. I would prefer to make it to my due or even go a week overdue. That would be fine. Too bad it’s not really up to me! Thankfully, I’m still not uncomfortable with my belly size. It doesn’t seem to be growing much anymore. However, the side effects of him being sooo low in my pelvis aren’t too much fun. I feel a lot of pressure all the time unless I’m sitting down. Sometimes when I’m walking or standing he hits nerves and it feels like lightning going up and down my legs. Such a weird feeling. I have also started cramping a little. Not all the time and not everyday, but it does happen. It feels like dull period cramps and they only last for maybe a half hour or less. They scared me a little at first, but I’m getting used to them now.

My hormones have also been a little crazy lately. Saturday was not a good day. I woke up and just got progressively sadder as the day went on. I guess sad is the word. I’m not really sure what to call it. I had nothing to be sad about, but I just felt depressed and upset. I told Ryan that I really just needed to cry. I went to make the bed and the tears just started pouring out. I couldn’t’ stop them if I had wanted to! It was really strange. I also realized that I’m done traveling. Riding in a car for over an hour or even a half hour is just not a fun thing. The bumps are horrible. I feel like he might fall out! So I think for the next few weeks I’ll just be going to work and staying around home.

On a good note, I still feel pretty great for being only 2 weeks away from my due date. No stretch marks, I sleep so good still, and I am able to exercise every day. I have started having to get up and go to the bathroom at night occasionally. Not every night, but last night I wasn’t sure I was going to make it to the bathroom!

We have our hospital tour tonight of the OB rooms and I’m really excited!!!! My OB appointment isn’t until Friday this week so I won’t be updating about that for a while. I’m going to try and post all my pictures tonight also. I took my picture last week, but never posted it. :( Thanks for all the comments everyone leaves! I really love reading them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment