background

Monday, April 5, 2010

36 Weeks!






The farther I get into this pregnancy, the worse I am about putting my pictures up. :( Sorry about that. I did take my picture last week and I’m going to attempt to be prompt and get my 36 week picture up tonight! We’ll see how that goes. Life is going so quickly right now and it’s very overwhelming! I was happy to have a pretty relaxing weekend and the next 3 weekends I have left before my due date should be relaxing as well. I just want to get things done around the house, relax, have some time for me, and hang out and go on dates with Ryan before Landon arrives. I don’t get very much done during the week, so I really rely on the weekends for everything.

I have a lovely new issue that has popped up within the last week. I believe it was Wednesday last week when I did yoga and then went to lay on the couch and watch some TV. Ryan was upstairs working out. As I was lying there, my back started hurting a little. That’s nothing new, so I didn’t think much about it. I massaged it a little myself and that made it feel better. Within the next 10 minutes or so it started to get worse and worse. I got up to take some Tylenol and was getting a little scared at this point that I was having back labor or something! I had never had anything like this before and wasn’t sure what it was. I took the Tylenol and the pain kept getting worse and worse. I attempted to hobble over to the couch and then couldn’t stand anymore. I managed to crawl to the heating pad, plug it in, and set on the floor. The pain lasted a little while longer and then began to slowly get better. I was going to yell for Ryan upstairs, but it hurt so bad I couldn’t yell that loud. Thankfully the pain went away, but I was scared to get up after that. I realize now that it must have been a back spasm. I’ve never had one of those before and I feel bad for people that have them all the time! OUCH! I had another small one in the night, but nothing compared to the first one.

I haven’t had any other attacks as bad as the first one. I felt great on Saturday morning so I decided to take Mo for a walk. I just went around our subdivision and didn’t even go that far! I was a few streets away from our house and it started up again. I wasn’t sure I would make it back home! I did make it back, but was in some pain. That was supposed to be my cleaning day too! I wasn’t very happy. It did get better and I managed to clean the house taking breaks in between. I even decided to power walk on the treadmill that night! I am feeling much better and most of the time my back feels completely back to normal.

Other then the back spasms, nothing much has changed. I still feel pretty comfortable and have a ton of energy. Still no stretch marks! Cross your fingers! I don’t have any swelling usually, but on Friday night right around my ankle bones it was swelled up a little. It was gone the next morning and I haven’t had any more since. I still sleep very comfortably, except I always get up once in the night. Not to go to the bathroom though. Around 3:30 every night I end up tossing and turning in bed, half awake, and thinking about the weirdest things that I usually can’t remember. I finally get awake enough to realize how annoying it is, so I get up and walk around for a while and wake myself up. Then when I go back to bed I sleep great! It’s really weird.

I need to pack my hospital bag this week. That’s on my agenda. I’m also to the point where I want my house to be clean all the time and my body all clean and ready to go! I highly doubt he’ll come early, but you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment