background

Monday, April 26, 2010

39 Weeks!!!







The wait begins! It’s so crazy that Landon could come any day now. I’m not a huge fan of the waiting part. Not knowing what day he is going to come and not knowing when I’ll start going into labor is making me a little crazy. A very small part of me wishes I was one of those women who are miserable right now and can’t wait to get the baby out. I really wouldn’t want to be like that though. I really am happy and lucky not to be miserable. I have such mixed feelings at the moment (as you can probably tell). Part of me is SO excited and ready to have the little guy here with us, but then the other part of me is still a little nervous and scared about it all.

Symptom wise I’m pretty much the same as I’ve always been. I noticed when I was cleaning on Sunday that I do get sore and tired a little easier then even last weekend. Although I still power walked 2 miles later in the evening! :D Yoga still feels great and so does power walking. I would love to keep both up right until I deliver. I just hope all this exercising pays off in the delivery room! My belly button is definitely out (Eww I know Stephanie! :( ) and I just hope it goes back to looking like a normal belly button someday! No stretch marks (knock on wood). About a week ago I did start having to get up once in the night to go to the bathroom. I’m still sleeping really comfortably all the time. I’m having period like cramps every few days. I had them in the night once and they were pretty painful, but after I walked around and drank some water they went away. I am definitely getting a ton more Braxton Hicks and while they aren’t painful, they are pretty strong. I hope this isn’t TMI for anyone, but last night I did loose a piece of my mucous plug. I think my body is getting ready. I just have no clue how long the getting ready process is going to take!

Ryan and I had such a great weekend together! It was so great to just relax and spend some time together just the two of us. I’m kind of hoping we have next weekend free also. I could use maybe one more weekend of relaxation before he comes.

I’ll update if I have any more symptoms or signs of labor!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! Your comments about the belly button always crack me up!! I'm sure yours will go back to normal though! ;) I'm so glad that you are feeling so well this close to the delivery date! I think it's awesome that you are able to keep up on your yoga and walking. The nursery photos look great too--the room is perfect! One more week! :) :) :)
    Love,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete