

The weeks just keep flying by! I don’t seem to be growing too much. I feel pretty much the same from week to week. No huge growth spurts yet. I can tell he’s getting bigger though and running out of room. Instead of feeling a lot of kicks, now I pretty much just feel him rolling around and moving his arms and legs. Occasionally I get really hard kicks, but not very often. I think he’s still laying transverse with his head to the left and legs to the right. I do feel him up towards the top of my stomach sometimes, so I think he does go head down. He better decide to stay in that position in a month or so!
Yet again, no new symptoms to report. I really feel amazing. I don’t even have to get up in the night to get a drink anymore! If I gulp down a little water right before I go to bed whether I’m thirsty or not, I seem to make it through the whole night without getting thirsty. Still no swelling, no stretch marks, belly button still in, no heartburn, no leg cramps, and still not getting up in the night to go to the bathroom. I guess my posts every week are getting very boring! I’d like to stay boring though! :D I haven’t had any more incidents of horrible cravings and my craving for sweets has gone wayyy down.
My energy level right now really isn’t much different then what it was before I was pregnant. I get tired earlier at night and I think I get worn out a little easier, but it’s not a huge difference. I can tell that if I’m on my feet cleaning or something for a long time, my body and my back hurt worse then it normally would. It’s weird, but I think the last few weeks have been the most enjoyable time of my pregnancy. I love being able to feel him move ALL the time. I’ve also started to feel so much better about myself lately. My skin seems to be back to normal. During the 2nd trimester I kept getting a few zits and couldn’t get rid of the icky things. Maybe my hormones are slowing down. Before I would look in the mirror and see this icky face that wasn’t mine, plus a body that had this belly and I just felt fat. I can now look in the mirror and I see my old face and my old body with a belly attached to the front of it! I don’t know what the change has been, but I’m really enjoying this stage of pregnancy very much! It makes me a little sad sometimes that it will all be over in 2 months! I’ll have an adorable little boy, but I won’t be pregnant anymore.
Saturday morning we had our last prenatal class. It was all about infant care. That was the subject that I knew the least about, so I really enjoyed it and learned a lot! We had to bring in a doll and a swaddle blanket and got to practice swaddling as well as burping the baby and breastfeeding. The Dad’s even got to practice too! :D I’m sad we won’t be having our class anymore. We didn’t really chat with anyone, but it was just comforting being in a room full of pregnant women!

I'm glad to hear things are still going smoothly! I'm excited for your shower as well! It is hard to believe that you're nearing the end and soon Landon will be here!
ReplyDelete