background

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

33 Weeks!







My writing is horrible today, so bare with me. I hope the last 2 posts I wrote made sense! I have to reread everything I write about 5 times to catch all my mistakes and the words just aren’t flowing well at all. Anyways, Ryan had to work last night and I was too lazy to take my own picture, but I hope to take the picture tonight and post it soon. We’ll see how that goes! :D

I have a few new symptoms to report. I have started to be very warm all the time. It’s so strange because I’m usually an extremely cold person and now I’m so warm! When we get in bed Ryan’s pulls all the covers up and all I need is the sheet on because I’m roasting! I always wake up in the night so hot with extremely nervous feet. I don’t have restless leg syndrome, I have restless feet syndrome! It’s very annoying. It starts when I’m laying on the couch right before bed and I start to get sleepy. If I can get to sleep I’m fine, but when I wake up in the night my feet are hot and dry and just icky feeling. Besides the foot problem, I can still sleep very comfortably.

Last Saturday was the first time I really felt like I over did it since I’ve been pregnant. I was on my feet a lot of the day at the shower and when I got home I decided it was time to start organizing the nursery. I emptied all the bags putting them in a pile along with a pile of trash. I put all the clothes in order according to size and made piles on the bed of the miscellaneous things we got. It took me a while, but it was really a lot of fun to do!!! My parents came over to drop off more stuff from the shower and Mom came up and helped me for a while. By this time I was really hurting. My back was breaking and I was just really sore all over. It was a strange feeling. It’s weird when you think your body should work, but it just doesn’t! I sat on the bed the rest of the time and handed Mom things to put away. We really got a lot accomplished and it felt great although I still have a ways to go. I finally layed down at about 10:00 that night and it felt amazing! We went to bed early, but that was the first time that I slept horrible. I kept dreaming and thinking about onsies! You wouldn’t that that would be stressful, but I just couldn’t turn my brain off from organizing baby clothes!!! I finally got up and walked around a while then went back to bed. That didn’t help. Mo was restless too so poor Ryan didn’t sleep good either. He ended up moving into the upstairs bed. I did fall asleep eventually, but I woke up feeling kind of icky and I felt like that the rest of the day.

Besides overdoing it a bit on Saturday, I feel great still! I’m still exercising everyday and still have a ton of energy. I can tell my hormones are going a bit crazy though. I have started to really feel like I’m running out time to get everything done. What if I go early? Or even if I don’t, do I have enough time to get everything done that I want? Nesting is really starting and I just feel like organizing the whole house and if I don’t it makes me feel lazy and like I’m getting nothing accomplished and won’t have anything done when the baby comes. Thankfully, I read a great post on the bump from one of the girls. She described feeling the exact same way I do and so many others wrote in saying they felt the same way and just really wanted to cry all the time because they weren’t going to get everything done. It really made me feel not so crazy. And having people tell me I have plenty of time does absolutely nothing. My brain just isn’t very rational right now, so telling me stuff like that doesn’t do much. :(

I have also turned into a very clumsy girl. About a month ago I was getting our tuperwear lemonade pitcher out of the fridge so I could take my pill. I grabbed it and dropped it on the floor cracking it and getting a small puddle of lemonade on the floor. Thankfully the pitcher wasn’t very full, but I was mad I ruined it. Sunday night I had just made a new pitcher of lemonade in the last tuperwear pitcher we have and went to get it out of the fridge to take my pill. And of course I dropped it AGAIN and this time it was FULL. The whole kitchen was covered in sticky, nasty lemonade. I was beyond mad this time. We got towels and cleaned it up and I just cried. I moped and cried and the floor is still sticky. Somehow I managed to ruin both pitchers and make our kitchen a giant fly trap!!!!!!! Maybe I should have Ryan get things out of the fridge for me from now on so I don’t make a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment