background

Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy 35/35 to Me!







I can’t believe I’m 35 weeks and only have 35 days left!!! That is a really scary thought. Well, sometimes it’s an exciting thought, but other times it’s definitely very scary. I’m still feeling pretty comfortable most of the time. My belly doesn’t really bother me or get in the way too bad. It’s getting harder to put on my socks and shoes and I really need to paint my toe nails and get them looking nice in case I go into labor! I usually keep them polished all the time, but I’ve been slacking lately. :( Yes, I’m going to be one of those weird women who want their hair done, make up on, and toes and body perfect before they go into labor. Around 36 weeks I have a feeling I’m going to get a little anal about this.

I started having a very strange pain this past week. At my groin, where my leg hooks on to my body, I get this very sharp pain sometimes when I’m walking or standing. It feels like nerve pain. I’m not sure whether he’s laying on a nerve or what. It’s different then my sciatic nerve pain. It’s not a huge deal and it doesn’t happen everyday, but when it does, it sure is painful! Other then that still no swelling, no problems sleeping, still not getting up in the night to go to the bathroom, and no fatigue. I am starting to notice I can’t eat as much. I get extremely full when I eat and it’s not a good feeling. I also have times where I feel like I can’t breathe. I can’t seem to get enough air. It’s a scary feeling.

For the most part I feel great! I still exercise every day and have just as much energy as ever. I sure hope my energy level stays like this throughout the rest of my pregnancy!!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you both! :)

    I'm tellin' ya.. steal Ryan's toy and do the IS :-p

    I'm glad your stress level about getting everything ready decreased and you got the room all set up :) this little boy doesn't know how lucky he is already! You're both going to be great parents! :)

    Love you!! **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everything is still going so well, and I'm sure you'll look great on your delivery day! :) I met my friend Chris' little boy this weekend. (She's the one who delivered on the day of your shower.) He is a darling little boy! I can't wait to meet Landon!
    Love,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete