background

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2nd Baby Shower!

Last Saturday I had my 2nd baby shower. My mom hosted and it was all family friends and a couple of my friends. We ended up having 15 people there and that’s exactly how many we invited! :D I went early and helped mom set up and get some of the last minute food around. I love doing stuff like that.

My friends arrived about a half hour early to help out, so it was nice getting to chat with them before every one else came. Once everyone was there we ate, played a few games, and sat around and chatted. It was also nice because one of my friends has a 6 week old baby and her sister has a 2 year old son. They both came so it was cute to have kids there.

I opened my gifts and got a ton of adorable outfits and other stuff we really needed! It was a really nice, relaxing shower. My friends helped out so much, so Mom and I could chat and not have to worry about anything. They were just on top of anything that needed to be done! Thanks girls! :)

After everyone left, Stephanie (my friend from college) stayed and helped clean up and chatted for a while. Most everything was clean and Mom told me to go home and that I didn’t need to help with the rest of the dishes. So Dad loaded up the car with all my gifts and I went home. We put all of the gifts in the nursery along with the gifts I had received from the first shower and about half of the room was completely filled up!!! We got so many wonderful gifts from everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment