Sorry I’m so slow about posting my picture from last week. I really did take it, I just haven’t posted it yet. I will post both tonight. I feel like this last weekend my belly has grown a ton! It’s definitely getting more difficult to bend over and I am starting to feel like I’m carrying a baby around when I walk. It’s not really bad though. I guess it’s nice that at 34 weeks I’m just now really starting to feel pregnant! Haha
I had such a great weekend. Friday night Ryan’s cousins came over and spent the night. They helped me do a little organizing Friday night after we went to get ice cream! :D Saturday I was a crazy nesting lady. I got the room all cleaned out and everything organized like I wanted it. I took the tags off of everything to get ready to wash all the blankets, burp clothes, newborn clothes, and other miscellaneous things. Then I got all the things ready we needed to take back and we headed out to the store! We took everything back and also bought the swing that was on our registry. We got home and Ryan sat up the swing while I went back to working in the nursery more.
Sunday I decided was laundry day. We had laundry that needed to be done, plus I wanted to get all the baby things washed and put away. While things were washing I worked on my thank you cards for my showers. I can’t tell you how much fun it was to fold little baby clothes!!!! It was so much fun putting them all away and getting everything organized. Ryan moved the double bed out of the room and put the nursery furniture where it’s going to go. Now all I need is to get some things for the walls to decorate with. I also decided to get stuff put away in the bathroom. I folded all his towels and wash clothes and got all the baby bath stuff organized. Ryan made me sit down a few times during all this because I just don’t stop! I also organized my magazine drawer that was driving me crazy! Haha
I really have endless amounts of energy. Now I just wish my body could keep up. I do get pretty sore after I stand and bend over for long periods of time. But really while I’m doing everything I feel great! Ryan and I also went on our 2 mile walk outside with Mo Mo. It was nice to get out of the house and not walk on the treadmill all the time.
I feel like I got so much done this weekend that if the baby came right now, we would be ready. I was feeling so overwhelmed before and it’s so wonderful to not feel like that anymore. My only problem is, what am I going to organize now!?
As far as symptoms other then nesting, I really have nothing new. I still sleep great although last night I had a little acid reflux that really hurt. I finally realized why I was hurting and got up to eat some crackers and bread. I went back to bed and felt much better. My lower stomach is kind of sore. I’m not sure if that’s from all the work I did this weekend or whether he’s dropped lower and gotten bigger so I’m just sore. I can tell the little guy is running out of room. I don’t feel many kicks anymore. Now it’s just him moving his limbs around. He’s getting pretty strong so it feels really weird sometimes.
I can’t believe that in 6 weeks (maybe a little less or maybe a little more) we will have a little baby!!!! It’s crazy to think about and I know the next month and a half is going to fly by!

No comments:
Post a Comment