Last Tuesday we had our 32 week check up. I’ve been a bit busy and was in Traverse City for part of last week so I haven’t been able to update much! The appointment went great. I had the Doctor that Ryan and I really like the best. She is so much fun to sit and chat with. I did the usual weigh in and urine test. I had gained a pound since my last appointment 2 weeks ago. I’m up to about a 16 lb weight gain, but sometimes when I weigh at home it fluctuates back down to 15 lbs. My blood pressure was good. I did have a couple of questions for the Doctor this time. Ryan and I were listening to his heartbeat on the Doppler the other night and found his heartbeat up near the top of my stomach. I was a little worried he was breech even though I know he still has time to turn. I asked the Doctor about this and she said she could feel and let us know what position he was in. She felt my stomach and showed Ryan how to do it and said he was definitely head down with all of his limbs huddled in the right part of my belly and his back and butt twists around to the left. I was SO happy to hear he was head down! She said I would know if he flipped because it would be painful and very noticeable. And no wonder I feel his limbs all on the right side of my body and in my right rib!
She measured me and said I was measuring about a week behind which was fine because I’m a petite girl and they give themselves an error of a week either way. Everything is still going great! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment