
I did take a picture of my belly for the 31 week blog. I just haven’t posted it yet. I’ll try and get that done tonight as well as my picture for this week. I’m not sure how to comment on my belly because I haven’t seen the pictures yet! I don’t feel a ton bigger. A little, but not a huge difference. I can sure tell he’s getting stronger and running out of room though!
My only new symptom to report is the lovely round ligament pain has returned. When I get up and walk around sometimes I can just feel it pulling on the lower part of my belly and it’s kind of painful. I rolled over in bed one night half asleep and pulled one of them and boy did that hurt!!!! Other then that, I’m pretty much the same old boring pregnant lady I am every week! Yay! My belly button is still hanging in there too! I’m really surprised.
I think the emotional part is worse then the physical right now. I have my days where I feel like a normal person, but then I have a few where I have no clue who I am! I’m just sad and weepy for absolutely no reason. I feel like I could cry out of the blue when I have nothing to cry about. Luckily I don’t feel like that very often, but it’s annoying when I do. I’m also starting to realize the little guy is going to be here soon! And that leaves me with all sorts of emotions from every end of the spectrum. It also makes me realize I need to get things done! I know I have time, so I’m not stressing out about it. I just think it’s time to get started! :D
Sorry I’m boring this week. I don’t have many new things to talk about since I used most of them up in my baby shower blog! We have our 32 week OB appointment tomorrow. Wednesday I leave for the conference my work puts on every year up in Traverse City. I invited Ryan to come this year. It will be our pre-baby vacation I suppose! I will be busy a lot of the time, but hopefully we’ll have a little down time to hang out and relax. We leave Wednesday morning and will be back on Friday.

Andi- you are so cute! I always love seeing your pictures each week, but I am so excited to see you in person this weekend! It'll be such a fun time!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Stephanie