background

Monday, November 23, 2009

17 Weeks






I usually try and take these pictures before I eat dinner, but I didn't tonight. After I eat my stomach is always bigger. Maybe I just feel like it's a ton bigger because, unfortunately, the picture doesn't show my belly as big as it feels. There is a little difference from last week, but not too much. It feels like a much bigger difference then it looks.

I do have something new to report today! Yesterday (Sunday) evening I felt something below my belly button that I had never felt before! It was definitely the baby moving. I have never felt anything like that before and knew right away what it was. Then today before lunch I felt the same thing again. That reassured me that I really was feeling the baby! What a strange and crazy feeling to have something moving inside of you! Not that I can really feel the baby move yet, but just feeling those small taps was amazing! I wish Ryan could feel them. :( I felt the taps once tonight and he put his hand on my stomach, but then of course they stopped. I doubt they were strong enough for him to feel yet though.

Since I already talked about the exciting stuff, I guess it's time for me to complain a bit! :D I know I talk about it a lot, but I have to say the worst part right now is that horrible, full feeling. I ate lunch at work today and just felt so full. Trying to sit in my chair all afternoon was just torture. I felt like I couldn't breath and I got really restless. I just wanted to get up and walk all the time. I was pretty miserable. I didn't even eat that much for lunch! I guess I need to start learning to eat small meals more often during the day like I did when I had morning sickness. I got home from work and Ryan and I took our 3 mile walk and I felt soooo much better! It's kinda scary to think that I'm not big at all and already feel so horrible and full when I eat. I think that may be a bad sign of things to come! Who knows though.

No comments:

Post a Comment