background

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

16 Weeks



Sorry I'm so late getting the picture posted. It was taken on Monday. I've been a bit hormonally challenged this week and it's making me very tired. According to what I read, your suppose to start feeling PMS like hormones during your 1st Trimester. I didn't have any problems with it then, so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones! They decided to hit me full force this week though! Yippee!

Anyways, enough about those. Last week I could really feel my stomach getting bigger. On Monday when I took the picture I felt like it had grown quite a bit from the previous week. When I look down at it or look in the mirror it looks big to me. Then Ryan takes my picture and it looks much smaller! Very weird. I'm still not showing very much, although I am wearing maternity jeans in this picture. It's not like I'm really big enough to need them, but my regular jeans are just so uncomfortable. Especially later in the day when I can't button them. I knew I would need maternity jeans someday so I might as well be comfortable now!

For some reason on Tuesday I woke up and felt very thin! I've felt the same way the rest of the week also. It's nice to feel more like myself again. I think my eating is getting back under control. The last few weeks all I could think about was food and I spent most of the day eating. That left me feeling very full and big! This week has been very different. My cravings have died down and I don't need to eat constantly. It's a much better feeling.

Well, besides the hormones, I'm feeling pretty good lately! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment