background

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend Fun

I don't have too many pregnancy things to write about these days that I haven't already, so I thought I would just write about my weekend. Friday after work Ryan and I did a little shopping. We needed to get Christmas gifts for my cousins 2 kids that live in Colorado. My parents are going down there for Thanksgiving so it was much easier for them to bring the gifts with them. I was having one of those days where I just felt full and huge. Obviously I'm not huge, but I sure felt like it. Feeling so full is the worst. We ate at Panera and I tried to eat light, but pretty much putting anything in my mouth just made me even more full. Uggggg We then drove to my parents to deliver the presents and say goodbye since they were leaving the next morning. Of course being the hormonal person I am, I had a very hard time with this. I almost cried when we were driving home. Well, it also didn't help that right before we left Dad refreshed me on the combination to the safe where their Will and paperwork is in case something happens to them! I think that just sent me over the edge. I recovered quickly though and fell asleep right when we got home!

Saturday morning I slept in and did some cleaning. I didn't feel quite so full when I woke up so that was nice! I did a little cleaning and Ryan and I took our 3 mile walk since it was so nice outside. Then we got ready to go see New Moon! I was very excited! We decided getting there an hour early should be good enough. It was actually the perfect time to get there. We were in the front of the line and got great seats! I enjoyed the movie very much! I also enjoyed the yummy popcorn and Root Beer! I have been going to the bathroom every 5 minutes these days and with drinking pop I was very worried I would have to get up a bunch of times during the movie. Thanksfully, I went during the credits and that held me over until we got home. While all the little teeny boppers were oooohing and ahhhhing over Jacob Ryan tells me "Even I'm attracted to Jacob!" haha The girl next to him heard this and laughed really hard! I thought I might wet my pants I was laughing so hard! haha What a funny guy he is! All in all it was the perfect date night! :) We got home, watched a little TV and Ryan gave me an amazing back rub!!!

Sunday we woke up and I felt great!!!! Much less hormonal and very thin! I cleaned out some drawers I had been wanting to and Ryan ran on the treadmill. Then we fixed lunch and decided to take our walk outside. I started to get a headache during the walk and it really never went away. I'm pretty used to them though. Because of being pregnant my nose is very stuffed up and that tends to give me wonderful sinus headaches. We got back from the walk and Ryan rubbed my head. That felt wonderful! We made dinner and then hung out in the sunroom reading the rest of the evening. It was such a great weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment