I can't believe I'm already 15 weeks today! I know it probably doesn't look like a huge difference, but this is the first week that I can really tell a big difference in my stomach. The jeans I'm wearing in this picture are the tightest ones I have. A few weeks ago I didn't need a belt with them anymore and now I can't even button them! It feels so weird not to have a flat stomach anymore! After I eat I feel like I'm going to pop. I can't even begin to imagine what it will feel like when I am 8 months pregnant!
Most all of my symptoms are still gone. I have a ton of energy and can eat almost anything I want. Ryan and I have been taking Mo on a walk on these nice evenings and it feels great to get exercise again! I wish the weather would stay nice so we could walk every night! I do have strange pains in my stomach when I stretch or make sudden movements. The internet says this is round ligament pain, but who knows. It's a very weird feeling. Other than that I am pretty much symptom free! :)
Right now my biggest problem is figuring out what to wear. I'm not large enough for maternity clothes, but my regular shirts just make me look chubby. I don't think any strangers would think I'm pregnant. They would just think I have a fat stomach! I have bought a few shirts that hide my stomach nicely, but I can't wear the same 3 shirts every day! I'll be glad when I'm out of this in between stage. Luckily most of my jeans were wayyy too big in the waist for me to begin with so I have a lot of growing to do before I grow out of them. Although my dress pants is another story! I think I may have to break down and get some maternity dress pants.

round ligament is what holds the uterus to the wall, so I can imagine it might get irritated.. can't imagine what it feels like though :-p <3
ReplyDelete