The nights at our house are never boring! Ryan thinks he may need to start wearing a helmet to bed because I get quite violent. I've had a few episodes of sleep walking. The first time I got up in the middle of the night and stood at our bedroom window, peaking between the mini blinds outside. I just stood there, staring outside. I don't remember any of this until Ryan woke up and asked me what I was doing. Then I realized I had no idea what I was doing and went back to bed. The next incident was a bit more violent. On each side of our bed there is a nightstand with a lamp on it. For some reason I was attempting to do something on the nightstand one night and just took the lamp and threw it!! haha Ryan woke up and asked me what I was doing. I remember being very irritated because it was so obvious what I was doing. He should have known! I tried to explain to him what I was doing, but he said I just grunted at him. It was very strange!!!!
If I'm not sleep walking then I'm dreaming weird, crazy dreams that make no sense every night. I have no idea how my brain even puts this stuff together or where it comes from!!! I would definitely take the crazy dreams over the horrible dreams I've had a few time. These dreams are very sad and I end up crying all night. I wake up so tired because I was so stressed out and crying all night! I'm not sure if the dreams and sleep walking ever gets better throughout pregnancy, but I sure hope it does. I have started to think I'm going crazy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'll I will say is she scares me sometimes! I'm glad we bought a bigger bed. She doesn't know I wanted it for my safety. She's also a peeping tom at night too! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious that you were peeking through your own mini-blinds!! I hope your dreams settle down, as well. I've heard of sporadic dreams that are wierd but not so consistant. . . pregnancy is never dull.
ReplyDeleteHAHA! Glad you got a bigger bed, Ryan! ;)
ReplyDelete