So far all of the usual 1st Trimester symtpoms are still gone. I have been pretty tired lately though. I'm okay during the day, but by about 9:00 I am exhausted and usually fall asleep on the couch. Sleep has been amazing lately! I am in such a deep sleep all night. I'm not sure whether it's our amazing new bed or because I'm pregnant. Either way, I sure do enjoy it! :)
There has been so much stretching and round ligament pain happening lately. It doesn't matter if I'm walking around or laying down, my stomach just aches sometimes. It's such a strange feeling and not a very pleasant one. It's like I can feel everything stretching out. So weird!
It's amazing how much my stomach grows after I eat. After a meal I feel so full and like I'm about ready to pop. I still have a hard time imagining what this will feel like when I'm huge! Ekkkkkkk
The strangest thing so far has been how hard my stomach is. Normally when I would sit in a chair and slouch a bit, my stomach would make a small crease. Well, now when I slouch like that there isn't a crease at all. My stomach is so hard that it can't make one so it puts pressure on my chest. It's hard to explain, but it's an extremely weird feeling.
Everything I read always said during the 1st Trimester I would have to go to the bathroom a ton more then usual. That never happened to me at all. I have just started to notice at about 15 weeks that I have to go to the bathroom a lot more then usual. I am lucky though. I can still make it through the night! :)
I guess that's about all of my symptoms for now. I also wanted to thank everyone for reading my blog! I hope it's not too boring! :) I love reading everyones comments too so keep them coming! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love reading your blog! I like being able to find out how things are going for you, and it's fun to read the quirky pregnancy things too, like your rubberband pants! haha! The pictures are fun too... :)
ReplyDeleteSee you soon hopefully! :)
Love,
Stephanie