Friday, November 18, 2011
Baby #2!
Here I am again and ready to blog about my second pregnancy! I didn’t expect this to happen quite so soon, but everything happens for a reason. :) On Tuesday October 4th, I was sitting at a conference for work looking at the date on the brochure when it hit me. I had spotted about 4 days ago and got very hormonal, but then nothing happened. Since it was already the 4th, this was very odd. I had felt okay for the past week, but after I thought about it I had been more tired then usual. It’s just different this time because I have a toddler and I don’t really have time to stop and realize I feel different. I called Ryan and he didn’t answer. I texted him and told him to call me as soon as he could. He called me back and I told him I needed to pick up a pregnancy test. He was very surprised! After I picked up Landon at my parents, I went to Meijer and got my pregnancy test. I wanted to wait and take it after I put Landon to bed. I was very nervous to take the test. I couldn’t imagine how I could be pregnant, but deep down I just knew it would be positive. I know my body very well and knew something was up. I did my thing and left it in the bathroom for 2 minutes. Ryan and I went in together and sure enough, it was positive! I couldn’t believe it. Ryan was SO excited and I was crying. I was just so shocked and didn’t feel like I was ready yet. The biggest thing I felt was guilty for Landon. I felt bad he wouldn’t have his Mommy all to himself longer and I felt bad that I would be pregnant with him so young. I didn’t want him to have to share me at such a young age. I also felt like I couldn’t love another child like I love Landon. I know I will love the other baby just as much, but my mind wasn’t being rational. I was terrified. Once I calmed down and called a few people we checked out my due date. Since I don’t know the exact day of my last period it’s kind of an estimate, but it is June 5th. Landon will be about 2 years and 1 month old. Oh my! Haha I’m definitely getting used to the idea and am excited. :) It was just a bit of a shock and took me a few days for the shock to wear off. I am planning to detail my pregnancy just like I did last time and of course taking just as many pictures! :) It has been so wonderful to be able to look back at my pregnancy with Landon and compare it to this one. I definitely wouldn’t have remembered everything! I hope you enjoy following along with us on our amazing journey once again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment