background

Friday, November 18, 2011

Morning (ALL DAY) Sickness

I wrote my 8 week blog entry a day early. I didn’t officially become 8 weeks until Tuesday. Monday night I decided to leave some crackers in the bathroom to eat right when I got up the next morning. I actually woke up Tuesday morning and didn’t feel sick. I still felt weird and food sounded gross, but I wasn’t nauseous. It was an amazing feeling! I ate a few crackers and continued to eat them through the day. I never got sick at all! I did develop a horrible headache that wouldn’t go away and I just felt tired and awful, but at least I wasn’t about to throw up every 5 minutes. It’s now Wednesday and I decided to try and go without the crackers and I still don’t feel sick! It’s great! I really hope that part is over with. Other not pretty symptoms have come up, but I’ll spare you the details. I still don’t really like food and need to eat certain things, but I am starting to be able to eat my normal amount again without feeling so awful. I don’t think I was this sick with Landon, but I know the sickness I did have lasted until 10 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment