background

Friday, November 18, 2011

9 Weeks

Unfortunately, I spoke too soon. A couple of days after I wrote about feeling so much better, it was back. Not quite as bad as before, but it depends on the day. My food issues are definitely still here. I really just want to feel better. I just want to be able to spend a day with Landon on the weekend and not feel awful. I try my best to do the same with him and to not let him know how awful I feel, but it’s hard. And then of course I feel guilty. I know I shouldn’t because I’m sure he doesn’t know the difference, but I do. Last night was Halloween and we had so much fun! It’s a tradition that my parents come over to help us hand out candy and we always have chili for dinner and Halloween cookies. I love traditions so much! :D This is the first year that Landon has been able to walk and actually trick or treat, so Ryan and I took him around the neighborhood in the wagon to get some candy. He was the cutest little duck I’ve ever seen! He walked up to the door with is bucket in his hand and would pick out a piece of candy. It was adorable. I think he had a lot of fun. Except when the older kids in masks would talk to him and then he would get scared and cry. We stayed out until about 7:15. My parents handed out candy while we were gone and ended up running out! I guess we had more trick or treaters this year. We even bought more candy then usual. It was such a fun night. I was sick most of the time we were walking and trying not to throw up, but I still had a blast. I wish that chocolate sounded good to me. I don’t splurge on sweets very often when I’m pregnant, but Halloween is one holiday where I allow myself some candy. Unfortunately, the thought of chocolate makes me want to puke. Landon did get a pack of sour patch kids and those were pretty good. I did save a few of my favorites for when I do eventually feel normal again. Last night I also noticed that my stomach is sticking out more. I usually wake up and it’s much flatter in the morning. Not today. The lower part of my stomach won’t go flat anymore. I know it’s not the baby, but it’s just weird.

I have my first appointment next week and I’m very excited! Not that we get to even hear the heartbeat, but I actually really enjoy the Doctor’s appointments and am excited to start them again. I just wish we could have gotten it at a time where Landon could go. My first exam appointment will be a week later. I can’t wait to see my favorite Doctor again!

I still think it’s a boy even though Ryan and a few others think it’s a girl because of how sick I am. I think my body is just tricking everyone into thinking it’s a girl. :D I am also going to attempt to remember to take my first picture tonight. I wish I would have had a before of my stomach because I don’t think it’s as flat as it was. Maybe I’m just crazy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment