background

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

13 Weeks





Yay for the 2nd Trimester! :) The baby is the size of a peach this week. It’s weird, but I almost feel like I was showing more with Landon. That my pants were starting to get really tight at this time and I was feeling chubby around my stomach. My pants still fit like they normally do and I don’t really feel that much different. I do feel larger at night or after I eat lunch, but nothing like I did with Landon. I might not be in maternity pants as quick as I thought I would! I haven’t gained any weight, but I have been able to maintain my normal weight finally. I still don’t feel 100% back to normal. I’m not nauseous all day, but I have times where I do feel a little sick. Food is definitely still an issue. I think I’ve become a vegetarian! I haven’t been able to eat much meat. We had spaghetti for the dinner the other night and I put way too much meat in it. It was pretty gross. Last night I decided to play it safe and have pancakes. As long the meat is hidden and not the main dish I’m okay. I just can’t really handle a piece of chicken. Chocolate is starting to taste good to me again, but I still don’t crave sweets.

Yesterday I had the worst headache I’ve had in a long time. I don’t think it was related to being pregnant, but it was horrible. I rarely get headaches and never this bad. I was on the road for work and actually had to pull into a fast food place and lay down for a while. I went to bed early last night and felt much better when I woke up.

I had a dream the other night that it’s a boy. Now I’m more sure then ever!!! If the ultrasound shows it’s a girl, I’ll probably pass out. I’m positive it’s a boy!!!!! I can’t believe it’s a little over a month until we find out!!! :)

1 comment: