background

Friday, November 18, 2011

First OB Appointment

I had my first OB appointment today. Ryan and Landon came with me and I was so excited to see my boys in the middle of the day. It was just the nurse intake appointment so nothing too exciting. They calculated my due date, which I already knew. June 5th. She took down a lot of my history and weighed and measured me. I have lost about 3 or 4 pounds compared to what I normally weigh. I don’t think she was too happy about my weight. I really do eat normal now that the worst nausea is gone. I always still eat 3 meals a day with a few snacks in between. I guess maybe I’m just not eating as much. I’ve always been a small girl so I haven’t thought 3 or 4 pounds was that big of a deal. Hopefully I’ll start to feel better soon and be able to eat completely normal. I got my TB test and blood work done as well as the wonderful urine sample. I’m very good at it now though after having Landon! :D It all went pretty fast, so we went out to lunch afterwards. I was craving Mexican so went to Jalepeno’s to have nachos. That really hit the spot! I have my first actual exam next Thursday, so that should be a little more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment