background

Friday, November 18, 2011

11 Weeks




I am happy to report that I have started feeling better finally. Last Sunday I really felt a difference. I wasn’t nauseous all day although I still have issues with food and I am still sick, just not as bad. It’s just amazing to not be so sick all day and have some energy! I just hope it lasts. I am really excited to someday feel completely normal again!!!! I’m also working really hard to gain weight. I just can’t eat a lot at once so I end up having a few lunches and breakfasts and eating a little at a time. In the evenings my pants start to get a little tight, but I’m still fitting in my normal pants great during the day. I looked back on my blog with Landon and I was in maternity pants at 16 weeks. We’ll see if I make it until then! Last night I had huge issues with dinner. I wanted to make baked pasta so bad. I haven’t made it in a while and it’s such an easy, quick, yummy dinner. That is one of the foods that I can’t eat. Just writing about it right now makes me want to gag. I decided to fix it for the boys and then I just ate soup and biscuits. It was hard to have it in front of me feeding it to Landon though, but I made it through! Yesterday I went to dentist and was a little scared that I would gag with fingers way back in my mouth and the gross polish they use. I did okay though and didn’t throw up on the hygienist! :D Landon and Ryan came at the end of my appointment so they could look at Landon’s teeth, but he didn’t get that far. He wasn’t so sure about that place so he just hung out until I got done.

It may completely be my imagination, but I really think I feel baby flutters. I always hear it described that way when you first feel the baby. I didn’t feel those with Landon. I felt him at about 17 weeks and they were definite small kicks. No flutters. This time I have felt flutters a few times when I know I don’t have any bubbles. Who knows if it’s really the baby, but it’s fun to think it is! :)
I do love being pregnant and I certainly love the outcome, but I have been miserable for so many weeks. I just want to feel normal again! I really hope by the 2nd trimester I’ll be feeling like myself again. I want to exercise and eat normal!!!!!!!

Thursday is my first real OB appointment so I’ll update then!

No comments:

Post a Comment