Time sure does fly. It seems like just yesterday I took that pregnancy test and saw the plus sign! Now I’m already 8 weeks. On October 14th, I was at a conference for work and just didn’t feel good. Up until that point, the only pregnancy symptom I had was feeling extra tired. That night the nausea hit hard and it hasn’t went away since. At that time I was about 4 days shy of being 7 weeks. The horrible nausea is still here and I am having so many food issues, just like last time. It’s hard to remember, but I really think I feel much worse this time. I remember feeling sick with Landon, but I don’t remember it being all day every day from the second I wake up until I fall asleep at night. I do get 5 minutes relief here and there. I think eating is almost worse. I dread the thought of having to eat a meal. Nothing sounds good and when I figure out something that does I get so excited to eat it and then about 5 minutes after, I feel awful. Then I can’t eat that food again. No matter how little or how much I eat, it pretty much has the same effect. I’m trying not to let myself get too hungry throughout the day, but that’s hard to do. It does help a little, but not much. I have craved broccoli cheddar soup, goulash, spaghetti, and definitely anything boxed or salty just like I did with Landon. Right now anything sweet sounds SO gross. Gum is the only thing that gets me through the day sometimes. After I eat, the taste it leaves in my mouth is so gross no matter what I eat. I swear I chew a whole pack of gum a day. Oh and Ryan and I went to Meijer the other night and picked up a few things that sounded good to me and Ryan mentioned my obsession with grapefruit during my last pregnancy. I had forgot about that! We bought some grapefruit and it is amazing. Plus its great to get some juice in me. Water is probably the worst tasting thing to me right now. It makes me so sick, so I know I’m not getting many fluids. Sleeping is about my only relief right now and sometimes that doesn’t even work. Last night I woke up 3 times sweating, thinking I was going to throw up. Thankfully I didn’t, but maybe if I did I would feel better. I really can’t wait for this phase to be over. I don’t want to rush this pregnancy, but I’m miserable!!!!
I think I may start showing sooner the second time around. I know that’s pretty common, but I was hoping I wouldn’t show until later like I did with Landon. I’m not eating much or gaining weight, but my normally flat stomach isn’t quite as flat anymore.
I am definitely having boy vibes this time. I think I did last time too, but I was in denial because I wanted a girl so bad. I used to get so upset thinking I might not ever have a little girl, but after having a sweet little boy, I don’t care anymore. It would be nice, but another little boy would be amazing!!!! :) And he would have to be a Mommy’s boy just like Landon! I guess I’m feeling boy because my symptoms are so similar this time and I am craving the same things I did with Landon. We are going to have a hard time picking out a boys name though. Landon just came to me, but I haven’t found another name that could even compare. We looked at the list we made for Landon and I wasn’t a fan of the names. I’m going to have Ryan make another survey to see what people think the gender will be this time around. Right now my vote is definitely boy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment