background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

14 Weeks





Time is going so fast. It’s hard to believe I’m in the 2nd trimester already. I just keep thinking that this could be my last 1st trimester ever. I don’t know if that made sense, but hopefully you understood what I meant. Most likely we will only have 2 kids. It’s sad to think I won’t ever go through the 1st trimester again, but then again I don’t really like that trimester so maybe it’s not such a bad thing! It’s just weird to think about. I’m kind of emotional today, so this could end up being a strange and sappy post.

I am starting to feel more and more like my normal self again. I do feel different and still have food issues, but they aren’t too bad. Dinner is the worst meal of the day. Nothing I usually fix for dinner sounds good. It’s really hard trying to come up with something. My sciatic nerve pain is back. I feel it a few times a week and it’s the same cheek as last time! :D haha I’m also feeling a lot of pressure already. I remember this feeling with Landon, but I definitely don’t remember it starting this early. I don’t feel like I’m getting that big. My pants still fit fine. I’m even in my tightest around the waist dress pants today and I don’t have any problem buttoning them. Today was the first day that I could really tell there was a small bump that I couldn’t suck in. Even the girls at work noticed. It’s sitting very high up this time though, so it doesn’t affect how my pants fit at all. I hate how lumpy I look in my pictures though! Sorry I haven’t posted them yet. I get really lazy at night after I put Landon to bed. But I do look very lumpy in my pictures. I am wearing the same jeans and everything that I wore when I took my belly pictures with Landon and I didn’t look lumpy. It’s just the waist band of the jeans, but it makes it look funny.

I am still very tired at night. I usually go to bed early or fall asleep on the couch watching TV. My goal is to be exercising next week when I hit 15 weeks. That’s about when I got ambition and started exercising with Landon. I don’t want to wait too long, but I also don’t want to tire myself out too much.

In exactly one month we get to find out the sex of that baby!!!! I can’t wait. I think I’m even more excited this time then I was with Landon. I think I was more nervous with Landon because I really had a gender preference. This time I don’t so I’m just so excited to find out either way. Yes, a small part of me will be sad to not have a girl, but a big part of me will be so excited to have another sweet little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment