background

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

15 Weeks





Only 3 weeks until we find out if this little one is a boy or a girl! I can’t wait!!! :) I’m finally starting to feel completely normal. It’s wonderful. I don’t have food issues anymore and I hardly ever get nauseous. It’s so nice to start feeling normal again. My energy hasn’t all came back yet, but that could also be because I have a toddler to chase around. It’s definitely different being pregnant and already having a child.

I just looked back in my blog and read about being 15 weeks with Landon. All my energy had came back and I was feeling completely normal. I was surprised though, that I said I couldn’t button that pair of jeans anymore. I’m wearing those same jeans in the pictures I take every week, and I just wore them yesterday. I have no trouble buttoning them. I do feel like my stomach is looking bigger today. It isn’t flat in the morning anymore, but I feel like I’m pretty small this time. I figured I would show way sooner, but I guess not. :)

My biggest craving for the past few weeks has been white chocolate. I normally like it, but I don’t ever crave it and would much rather have normal chocolate. I would LOVE to have white chocolate covered pretzels or that yummy candy mix that is covered in white chocolate that people make around Christmas. I was at Meijer on Friday and decided I would make some chocolate covered pretzels. I got all the stuff for it and then decided I shouldn’t. :( So I put it all back. My crazy eating habits are back again. I remember crying over wanting a milk shake when I was pregnant with Landon. I see this pregnancy going exactly the same! I’m definitely starting to feel my cravings for sweets start. I was hoping it wouldn’t happen this time, but all I can think about is baking yummy food. Maybe it’s just the time of year, but I have a feeling it’s not. :(

I do have some exciting news! I’m positive I felt the baby move yesterday! It doesn’t happen very often, but after lunch I was sitting very still and I felt it! I love that feeling so much and can’t wait to feel the baby move even more. It’s still very sporadic and doesn’t happen very often. I also think that right before I felt the baby move that I had a Braxton Hicks already. I definitely know what those feel like and I could feel my lower stomach tighten up and feel funny and then it went away. That’s when the baby moved.

Strangers still wouldn’t know I’m pregnant, but I can tell I’m starting to show. I’m so happy that I’m calmer about this stage of pregnancy. When I was pregnant with Landon I was flipping out because I felt like I was getting fat and just in my stomach, which I know is what obviously happens when you get pregnant! Haha When I start to show it just feels and kind of looks like rolls on my stomach and that really freaked me out last time. Now I know that it’s starting to get hard and it will be all baby soon and if I’m not gaining a ton of weight there is nothing to worry about and I’m not going to get fat. It’s a much better feeling! I know that if I eat lunch or dinner I’m going to feel full and huge, but in a few hours it will be better and won’t make me fat. It’s still not my favorite time, but I know how to handle it better this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment