I love to look back on my blog with Landon and see how this pregnancy is different. At 16 weeks all of my jeans were too small and I was in maternity jeans. This time the jeans I wear in my pictures are finally too small, but my other jeans fit fine. They are bigger around the waist so I have more growing room. I can still wear 1 pair of dress pants, but after lunch it’s not very comfortable to sit at work with them buttoned. I have started wearing my belly band, but haven’t got out any maternity pants. I can still wear some of my normal shirts, but I feel like I look weird in a lot of them. Thankfully last time I bought a few sweaters that look decent on me during this weird stage. I still don’t think strangers would know I’m pregnant.
I am so excited to say that I feel completely normal again! It’s amazing. I don’t fall asleep on the couch at 8:00 any more and I am starting to get all of my energy back. I’m going to try and start working out this week or I may wait until after this weekend with Christmas and everything. If Mo would stop opening the gifts under our tree, maybe I wouldn’t have to wrap presents every night! Haha
I have definitely started to feel the baby move. It’s very random and only once or twice a day. I can’t wait to feel him move more. Yes, I refer to the baby as a him. I’m so sure it’s a boy. I can feel the baby growing and everything stretching. It’s a very weird feeling. My lower stomach is sensitive again just like last time, except now I have a toddler crawling all over it! Landon is obsessed with Ryan and I’s belly as he calls it. He always wants to kiss it and hug it and roll around on it. This could get interesting as I get bigger!
The pressure this baby is already causing me is crazy!! It’s pretty uncomfortable and I’m so surprised it started this early.
I haven’t been craving anything too crazy lately. Yesterday I would have given anything to have some spaghetti O’s! My cravings for sweets doesn’t seem to be as bad this time. After I do eat something like that, I get a horrible, sugary taste in my mouth and it kind of makes me sick. Although last night, our very sweet neighbor brought over a tray of assorted goodies and there was chocolate fudge! It was amazing. I love fudge so much.
I know I’m really slow with my pictures. They have all been taken and I will attempt to get them up this week. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment