I had what I call a very “pregnant day” yesterday. I woke up feeling great. I had my cappuccino in the sunroom and read with Ryan like we do every weekend morning. It was wonderful! I then decided to start cleaning since I was in the mood while he worked out. That is where things started to go downhill. Yes, I’ll completely admit for most of the day I was a huge hormonal, drama queen. The day really wasn’t bad at all.
I got the vacuum out and started with the sunroom. As I was halfway done the vacuum turned off. I realized I had tripped the circuit breaker. Lovely. The TV that was playing my amazing prime country music turned off, as well as the heater in the sunroom. I plugged into a different outlet and continued vacuuming the dining room/kitchen. I then realized the vacuum wasn’t sucking very hard. Great…the filter was full. I took that out and emptied it thinking that would fix the problem. Nope, the filter higher up needed to be cleaned and I couldn’t figure out how to get it out. By then I was so annoyed that I didn’t care about cleaning anymore. I sat down very frustrated and, I’ll admit, shed a few tears.
Not long after my hormonal meltdown, Ryan was done working out and I told him my story. He took me downstairs to show me how to flip the circuit breaker back and to tell which one had been tripped. Then he took the vacuum apart and cleaned it for me. :) I did manage to finish my cleaning for the day.
The rest of the day I was just in a very blah mood. I did manage to do yoga and took a long bath. I couldn’t figure out what sounded good for dinner. I finally just had soup and broccoli and called it good. After that I was just starved the rest of the night. I felt like eating constantly most of the day. It’s a miserable feeling. After dinner all I could think about was eating chocolate, which made me irritated with myself. I finally resorted to some oatmeal. That was healthy, but was kind of like eating an oatmeal cookie minus the chocolate. I’m a weird, I know. Ryan and I watched a couple movies and hung out most of the evening and I got a wonderful belly rub! That made me feel a lot better. :)
I hate when I have days like that. I have only had a couple since I’ve been pregnant, but they just aren’t fun. I know it’s just my hormones going wild, but when I feel like that I think I might just be going crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment