background

Friday, February 12, 2010

My Husband

I’ve been meaning to write this post for a long time and have never gotten around to it. I figured I better get it out before it’s time for the baby to be due!! :D

Every pregnant woman should have a husband like Ryan. Throughout most of the pregnancy I have felt ugly and not attractive at all. I just haven’t felt like myself. I know some women feel more attractive when they are pregnant, but I’m definitely not one of them.

What has really helped me make it through these times is compliments from Ryan. Some days it’s just a simple, “You look pretty!” before I leave for work. Other days he will stare at me and say, “You look just how I pictured you pregnant. You only have a belly and the rest of the you looks the same as it always did!” I just about cried one day when he looked at me and said, “I can’t believe how skinny you are!” He never fails to tell me when we go out how beautiful I look. He will never know how much these comments mean to me and how much better they make me feel. Thank you for being such a sweet husband and always making me feel beautiful! :)

1 comment:

  1. He is one of the good ones!! :) Even though we give each other a hard time sometimes, I definitely wouldn't mind finding a guy with a lot of his characteristics :-p
    Don't get too big an ego boost out of this Ryan ;)

    Love you both! :)

    ReplyDelete