I did take my picture last week on time and I promise to get both pictures up tonight. I’ve been slacking! :( I don’t feel like my belly has grown much in the last few weeks. Not drastically at least. It just seems to stay the same or grow a little. IT actually looks smaller then it did last week! I really love the size I am right now. I’m so comfortable and I look pregnant. I hope I feel this great the next 3 months!
I still don’t have any major complaints. I’m actually feeling much better towards eating lately! I feel like my belly is lower now so I have more room for my stomach. I don’t get so full and uncomfortable when I eat anymore. It’s wonderful!!!! As long as I don’t pig out, eating has become wonderful again! I feel like I can breathe better too.
Oh the wonderful cravings. I could sure do without them! Some nights all I want is a piece of toast with strawberry jam on it. Usually around 10 pm. Other times I have to have multigrain cheerios. Anything that deals with oatmeal has also been wonderful the last week. Thankfully, those are all the healthy things I have been craving. The usual craving for chocolate and sweets is still here, don’t worry. While it’s miserable to crave sweets all the time, I’m also very proud of myself. I rarely indulge in my “bad” cravings.
I was very excited that I woke up to the sweetest card in the whole world and chocolates on Sunday! No gift could have made me happier then the sweet card and chocolates! It’s great to be able to have a couple pieces of chocolate each day. It feeds my cravings, but isn’t going overboard.
Last week Landon was going CRAZY in my belly! He was kicking (or punching or something) so hard it verged on hurting! When we used the Doppler he would be kicking around so much my whole belly would be shaking! My right ribs were starting to get a bit bruised! Yesterday was very different. He moved around a little. I could feel him from time to time, but no hard kicks or anything. I went for most of the day without feeling him at all. I did get a little worried. We used the Doppler when we got home. We found the heartbeat and he was moving around a little. When I went to bed last night he started being his normal, crazy self again!
I think I’m starting to have some Braxton Hicks contractions. I’m not really sure though. I’ve had them for a few weeks or more and didn’t even think about them being Braxton Hicks. I would be sitting at work or sitting at home and get this really good feeling in my stomach. It’s hard to explain. It was kind of like my food was digesting and making more room. That’s the best way I could describe it. Then I would feel my stomach and usually one side would be really hard. I thought the baby was pushed up against that side since it usually happens on the right. Now I’m thinking maybe that tightening feeling is the Braxton Hicks contraction. Most women describe them as being uncomfortable. Whatever I’m having isn’t uncomfortable at all! It actually feels pretty good!

No comments:
Post a Comment