background

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

41 Weeks

It was a pretty uneventful day. I had the same old cramping in the morning and some throughout the day. After my OB appointment and getting my membranes stripped I was very sore and crampy. I also felt very violated! Haha After we got home we went for our 3 mile walk and I made it through the walk okay. A little cramping, but nothing horrible. We got home and I was very tired. After dinner I decided I wasn’t moving from the couch the rest of night and I didn’t! I had a few contractions off and on that would start in my back and wrap around to my stomach. They weren’t too painful. I was so tired though. I did sleep through the night, but it was a pretty restless sleep. I finally got up at 3:30 and got a drink and went to the bathroom and had a much better sleep the rest of the night.

A very boring day compared to today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment