It was a pretty uneventful day. I got out of bed and felt normal. As I walked into work and up the stairs I got my usual cramps and they came and went all morning. In the afternoon my stomach started to feel funny and my back and legs would ache and my stomach would tighten. Nothing incredibly painful, but I thought it might be the start of something. Apparently not because it went away.
I got home and decided to try out some yoga before dinner. I was surprised I could still do everything and it felt wonderful! I cramped a little the rest of the night, but that's about it. I went to bed and slept through the night and ended up sleeping in until 9:30. That is very unusual for me. Usually I wake up around 7:00and am sore so I don't sleep much, but I usually lay in bed until 8:00 and then get up. Apparently my body decided I needed some extra sleep!
I know I said before that I lost my mucous plug, but apparently that had only been a tiny piece of it. I believe it has all been lost now. That was interesting! haha Ewwww
I guess we'll see how the weekend goes. I'll keep you updated! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment