Sunday morning I slept in again! I was just so warm, cozy, and comfy in bed that I didn’t want to get out. I got up around 9:00 and did my usual morning routine. I had some cramping as usual. I also woke up to the SWEETEST Mother’s Day card from Ryan! :) It made my day!
After I woke up a bit, I walked 2 miles on the treadmill and had a little cramping after. I think all I’m going to do is have subtle cramping!! Ryan’s Mom came over for Mother’s Day and then my parents came over for a while before we went to dinner. While we were at dinner my cramps got worse and I had some back pain and a lot of stomach tightening. Of course it all went away in about 15 minutes.
After we got home and all our company left, we took our 3 mile walk. I actually had no pain or anything while we were walking or after. So weird. We went to pick up some groceries because I needed butter to make more cookies! I don’t know if said this in another blog, but I decided to make cookies for our visitors and nurses. Well, and for myself after I deliver! :D I froze the cookies so they would still be all fresh and yummy for whenever Landon comes. I realized on Saturday that I really didn’t make enough, so we went to the store to get more butter. I made another batch and now have plenty! Ryan just wants me to go into labor so he can have some cookies! ;) Anyway, after I made the cookies I got an AMAZING foot rub! You’ll have to excuse my pregnancy brain. I’m not sure whether I talked about this before or not, but I’m too lazy to go back to my blog and look. We’ve always heard that you aren’t suppose to get leg and foot massages while your pregnant because certain pressure points can put you into labor. Ryan googled them and decided to try and see if they would work. I was totally okay with this! :D So far they haven’t worked, but I’m perfectly okay with him trying every night! ;) I do get crampy during the massages, but that could just be a coincidence.
After my wonderful foot rub, we went to bed and I slept great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope you are feeling well, especially after your appointment yesterday! I'm so glad we got to talk for a bit the other day. :) And Happy Belated Mother's Day!!
ReplyDelete