I thought I should start updating every day with different symptoms I feel and give an update on how I’m feeling overall. I know someday I will forget all of the details and it would be nice to have them all written down.
I don’t know why, but it seems like I’m so far past my due date! I can’t believe I’m only a day past. I guess it’s because I really thought last week he might end up coming early with all the cramps and different symptoms I was having. Apparently I was wrong. I’m trying not to rush the little guy. He will come when he is ready and really, I’m only 1 day overdue, which isn’t very much.
Last night I was very crampy all night. The cramps would wake me up and I would be in a little pain for a while, but then I would go right back to sleep. This kept happening for a lot of the night. I’m not sure how many times and I remember thinking I should get up and see if they are timable, but I never did. I just kept going back to sleep.
I’ve felt pretty much the same way today. About every hour I get crampy and my back and hips will hurt and my stomach will tighten. It’s not painful, just annoying. I’ve also been having a lot of the Braxton Hicks contractions all day. I think my body is getting ready for it, but it’s just not quite ready yet! We’ll find out tomorrow afternoon if I’ve dilated or effaced more! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you are going to update your blog every day now. I'll be thinking of you! Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Stephanie