Thursday wasn’t too eventful. I woke feeling pretty normal and headed out for work. My cramps usually start when I walk from my car to the building and up the stairs. I sat at my desk and had them for a while and then they just same and went throughout the day.
After work I met my mom at Beaners and then we did a little shopping and ate out. Ryan was working until later and didn’t want me to be alone. We then went back to my house and decided to do the usual 3 mile power walk. I made it the whole way and didn’t have much pain at all. When we got back I had some cramping, but nothing as bad as the night before and then it just went away. After Ryan got home I was pretty much back to normal. I went to bed and had sore hips a lot of the night, but I slept good.
Unfortunately, the little man decided he didn’t want May 6th to be his birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment