Things are always a bit rough after I have an internal. I have a lot of cramping and strange feelings. It was milder this time then last time though. I went back to work after my appointment and had some mild cramping. After I got home, Ryan and I went on our 3 mile walk and I was having a weird pain in my lower stomach near the end. It felt like I pulled a muscle. I had to stop a couple of times, but other then that the walk felt great! We got home and I started to feel not so great. I laid on the couch and had pain in my back, butt, and hips. It would wrap around and tighten my lower stomach also. The stomach part wasn’t painful, but the other was. It would happen about every 5 minutes or so and was very uncomfortable. I thought maybe that was it! I was finally in labor! Well not so much. We had our neighbors over to see the nursery and then ate dinner and those pains pretty much stopped. I still had a lot of cramping, but nothing timable or very painful. I just didn’t feel very great.
After dinner I didn’t move from the couch the rest of the night. I had some lower back pain and would get tightening in my stomach, but nothing like I was having early and it wasn’t timable. It was nice to feel better, but sad that I wasn’t going into labor! I figured I wouldn’t sleep at all that night. I was wrong. Once I hit the pillow I was out and only woke up to go to the bathroom. I did have cramps when I woke up, but I guess they weren’t bad enough to wake me up out of my deep sleep.
I’ll be going on my walk again tonight so we’ll see what that brings and I’ll update tomorrow! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment