background

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

22 Weeks (and 2 days)






Sorry I’m so slow about posting my 22 week picture. Ryan left on Monday after I got home from work and he said he would take the picture before he left, but I didn’t feel like it. I’m NOT wearing the same outfit I’ve been wearing in all my pictures and I’m NOT standing like I usually do with my back all arched and weird. What was I thinking!? I will post the picture sometime tonight.

I finally look like a pregnant lady!!!!! It’s about time! I don’t believe any stranger would think I’m just chubby in the stomach anymore (although I wouldn’t put it past some people). I feel like my bump shape is changing a little from what it was the previous weeks. Before I felt like it started right below my chest and my whole stomach rounded out. Now I’m much flatter below my chest and my bump is sitting slightly lower.

My uterus is now about an inch above my belly button. Landon is kicking much higher then he used to! It’s really weird. He still loves to kick my right hip bone though. I have felt a few kicks on the left, but still not many. Yesterday while I was at work he was just kicking away! I would poke him and he would kick back. It was such a fun little game! I could see my shirt move every time he kicked. He must be shy though because he won’t ever kick that hard when anyone else is around. I think he’s going to be a Momma’s boy! :D

As far as pregnancy symptoms go, I’m feeling pretty normal these days and don’t have much to report. My need to eat every 5 minutes has slowed WAY down. My cravings are pretty much gone and I feel a bit more like a normal human again! I’m still feeling hormonal, but not as bad as it was. So far no stretch marks (knock on wood) and I’m still lubing up my belly at night and in the morning after my shower. My belly button hasn’t popped out yet and I’m sure hoping it doesn’t. I feel very lucky to still be so small at 22 weeks. :)

Now that the Holidays are over, I need to get back to exercising like I was a few weeks ago. Ryan got me the short forms version for Christmas of the yoga tape I have. The routine I have been doing was an hour and 15 minutes long. That was quite the workout and some days I just didn’t feel like it. The DVD he got me has a 15 minute, 30 minute, 45 minute, and the same routine I was doing before. That way if I’m a little extra tired I can still workout, but not have to go for so long. On the days I didn’t feel like doing yoga I would power walk on the treadmill for a little over 2 miles. I try to do at least one of these every day.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your belly button doesn't pop out either!! haha ;) I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures for this week!

    ReplyDelete