Wow...this is the first week that I have really been able to see a noticable difference in the picture! I always feel bigger, but I think it's usually just my imagination. Later in the afternoon on Sunday I all of a sudden just felt bigger. Ryan and I ran some errands and I wore a tighter shirt. He looked at me and said, "You look preggers today!" I sure did! I'm still not sure strangers would know I was pregnant though.
I do have a few symptoms/observations to report. I don't believe I have an anterior placenta. If I did, I can't imagine I would have felt the baby kick so early. I also believe that my placenta must be on the left side. I only feel the baby kick on the right side and sometimes right in the middle, but never on the left side. That's my thought at least. I guess we'll find out next week on the ultrasound!
Back in the first trimester I noticed my left butt cheek would hurt sometimes. It didn't hurt that bad and wasn't a big deal so I didn't think much of it. This last week it's been hurting very badly. I notice it the most when I bend over and put a lot of weight on my left leg. It's a horrible shooting pain in my butt and hip. It stops me in my tracks sometimes and brings tears to my eyes! I researched it online and believe it must be Sciatic Nerve pain. It's very common in pregnant women and can cause a lot of different pains. Whenever I yelp in pain Ryan says, "Is that your psychotic nerve pain again?" haha He is such a weirdo! :) Sitting on a heating pad seems to be the only thing that really helps.
My lower stomach where the baby is has been very tender lately. Any sort of pressure on that part of my stomach feels so weird and almost hurts. It's just a very strange feeling and the larger I get, the stranger it gets. Thanksfully my round ligament pain has gone away, but I'm not sure I like my stomach being so sensitive! It's weird.
Saturday Ryan and I went to visit some friends of ours. On the way there my stomach was cramping and feeling yucky. I was also very thirsty, so we stopped and got some water. I drank the whole glass in about 5 minutes and felt a ton better! That is good to know for future stomach cramps!
I thought I would do something different this time. I am always in the same shirts for my weekly pictures, so I thought this time I would take a picture of what I actually wore today. The sweater isn't a maternity one, but it's very long and I got it in a bigger size then I normally would. It seems to work good and doesn't make me look too "chubby". I am wearing my maternity jeans also.

You look super cute in your pictures, as always. I do like the sweater/jeans ensemble though... very cute. :) I can really tell the difference in your belly size in these pictures too!
ReplyDeleteHopefully I'll get to see you in person soon!!