background

Monday, December 14, 2009

20 WEEKS!






Where did the time go? How am I already halfway through my pregnancy??!! I can't believe I'm 20 weeks today and halfway through the second trimester! I don't think I look too much different then I did at 19 weeks. I'm getting much more used to my larger stomach and sometimes I don't really even notice it. My maternity pants are so comfy and starting to not feel so weird. Honestly, a lot of the time I still don't feel pregnant. The baby seems to kick a little less during the day or I have gotten used to it and don't notice it as much anymore. So besides something kicking my lower stomach every once in a while, I don't feel much different then I did before I was pregnant.

I don't have any new symptoms to report. Still having the sciatic nerve pain a lot. It's getting very annoying! As long as I keep my eating under control I don't feel horrible and full all the time. My cravings have gone down a bit, although I still LOVE chocolate and sweets! I can hold myself back much better now though.

Well, tomorrow is the big day! My 20 week ultrasound where we get to find out the sex of the baby! My appointment is at 3:00. I'm not really sure how I'm going to make it through the whole day until, but I guess I don't have a choice! I'm so excited and nervous! I have been waiting for this appointment ever since I saw the plus sign on the pregnancy test. I think the baby will become much more real to us when we find out if it's a boy or a girl.

Sorry there isn't a picture of what I wore today. I did take one, but it wasn't a very flattering picture. :( I'm not sure if it was the shirt or the angle of the picture, but it just wasn't cute. Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. You are silly! I'm sure you look cute always! :) <3

    Ps. I can't believe our condo burned down! At least we weren't in it?!?

    ReplyDelete