background

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ramblings of a Pregnant Lady

I haven't decided exactly what I want to write about tonight, so I'm pretty much just going to ramble about a bunch of things. It's been a very busy week. Monday night Ryan and I got groceries and pretty much had no time to relax that night. Tuesday we put up our Christmas tree and decorations inside the house. I LOVE having all the lights and decorations up! The last few nights we got to relax all evening and it was much needed. I did start doing my prenatal yoga again last night. I'm going to try to do it at least every other day and power walk the day in between. It felt so great to do yoga and get my body streched out! I felt like I was getting in shape again! It's very challenging, but I love it! In a week or so I should be used to it and not getting so sore afterwards.

One new occurance has started this week. Every night around 2:00 am I wake up SO thirsty! I have to get up and get a drink and then I'm fine for the rest of the night. I thought pregnant women were suppose to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Well not me! Apparently I just need to get up to drink!

I'm so happy that Ryan got to feel the baby kick again on Tuesday night! I'm so lucky that I can feel actual kicks this early on and that Ryan can feel them from the outside too! It makes me smile all day sitting at my desk while the baby is just kicking away. Today during lunch the baby was having a little dance party in my belly! It kicked very hard for at least a half hour straight. I loved it!

I think I'm ready to start looking pregnant. I don't want to get too big too fast and be miserable, but I am getting a little tired of just looking like I ate too much. It's hard to find shirts that are flattering. I know I'm lucky to still be so small for as far along as I am, but I'll be happy when I look like a pregnant lady!!!! I am wearing my maternity jeans and Be Band (thanks again Ashley!) every day. That makes my pants much more comfortable. I also just don't feel pregnant right now. Besides feeling the baby move, I actually just feel more like I've went on an eating binge and gained weight.

I can't believe it's less then 2 weeks until my 20 week appointment where we get to find out the sex of the baby! I can't wait! The suspense is driving me crazy!!! Also at the right side of my blog there is a box where you can vote whether you think the baby is a girl or a boy. In 2 weeks we'll hopefully see if everyone is right!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the band works!!! :) <3 you! :)

    ps. dance party!! ;)

    ReplyDelete