

I’m finally not sick anymore! :) It’s a wonderful feeling. Now if I could just sleep. :( When I was pregnant with Landon I slept amazing. I’ve never had a problem sleeping, but I got the best sleep I’ve ever had during that time. For the last few nights I’ve been so tired, but just tossed and turned all night. I went to bed early last night to catch up and get some extra sleep and I just laid there wide awake. I finally did fall asleep, but it wasn’t too long before my alarm rang. I can’t even nap during lunch at work anymore. I’m not sure what my sleeping problem is. It’s not that I can’t get comfortable or anything like that. And Landon has been sleeping through the night for at least a year now, so it’s not like I’m worried about him. I haven’t exercised the last few days so that could be part of the problem. I’ll be exercising tonight so we’ll see. I just want a good nights sleeps!
Almost worse then my sleeping issue is food again. I feel so full all the time and all I want to do is eat chocolate. I think about food all day and what I will eat next or what I’ll have for lunch. It’s annoying. When I’m at home it’s better. I have Landon to keep me busy and I don’t really think about it as much. It’s when I’m work that it’s the worst. Just sitting here working and thinking about food. It’s just weird because I’m not like this at all when I’m not pregnant. I have the usual things I eat every day and I’m not going to stuff myself and give in every time I think about food. I’ve done a great job with it, but it’s hard.
Okay, I’ll stop complaining now. On to the good stuff!!! :) He is getting so much stronger now! His kicks are much harder now and he actually stuck some appendage out and I had a lump in my belly for a while this morning. He moved all night last night and he has been moving most of the day. I love it! It really is the best feeling in the world. Another great feeling is when Landon comes running to give me and hug and says, “ I love you Mommy!” in that sweet little voice of his. It just melts my heart! I have 3 very sweet boys. Well, 4 if you count Mo. :)
I’ve been surprised how prepared and ready I am for this baby. When I was pregnant with Landon I was pretty scared for him to come. I knew we would figure things out as we went, but I was pretty scared and enjoyed having him warm and safe in my belly! I feel so much better about taking care of a newborn now even though he could be completely different then Landon. Landon was a tough newborn during the day, so I feel like I am pretty prepared to deal with anything. I have been through breastfeeding and had a wonderful experience with it, so I’m not nervous about it. I just hope it goes as well this time. I can honestly say I’m excited. I’m nervous for Landon though and that’s what I have the most reservations about. I know he’ll adjust and be fine, but it’s going to be so hard not giving him all my attention. He will be my big helper though! :) I’m not worried about taking care of 2 kids, I’m just nervous about how he will react and I hope he doesn’t get jealous. I still want to have our same bedtime routine and everything, so I hope it all works out the way I think it will. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment