background

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

17 Weeks and 2 Days

I’ve been really slow this week. A virus has hit our house and we’re passing it around. Landon woke sick Christmas morning and on Tuesday Ryan and I started getting it. I haven’t felt this awful in a while. Tuesday I took a sick day to be home with Landon and I had to travel for work yesterday and was pretty miserable. Thankfully I’m in the office today, but I have a few things I really need to get done so I can’t take a sick day. Since I’ve been dealing with Landon and myself being sick I sometimes forget I’m pregnant until I feel the baby kick.  I love that feeling. I’m starting to feel it at least once a day, but I have to be sitting down and paying attention.

As far as pregnancy symptoms go, I really don’t have many. My stomach is definitely growing and my sciatic nerve causes me pain sometimes, but other then that I feel completely normal. I can still fit in my normal jeans, but the waist is still a little big and I hate to wear a belt and I refuse to pull my pants up every 5 minutes so I’m wearing my belly band. It’s comfy and wonderful! I tried my maternity pants on and their still too big. It’s so weird how much smaller I am this time then I was with Landon. Or maybe I’m just shaped a little different. This baby seems to be a little higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment