
Half way there! It’s so crazy that I’m halfway through this pregnancy already. Sorry about the delay in posting. I have been sick yet again this week. I had just got over the last cold when this nasty sickness came on. We went to Boyne last weekend and on Sunday I started feeling weird. I knew I was starting to get sick again. I felt awful. It also came with a 101 fever, chills, and my body ached so bad. I also have a sore throat, cough, and a very stuffy head. Fun!! I felt the worst Tuesday night so I called the OB after I took my temperature and he said to make sure to keep it under 101 with Tylenol, but if my throat got really sore and I started having signs of strep, that I should get it checked out. I took Tuesday off work to rest, but I’m back at work today. I woke up this morning with a really sore throat and it also has the white stuff on it, so off to the Doctor’s I go today. I was never sick with Landon. I never had to deal with any of this. I was so lucky! I hate taking medicine when I’m pregnant. I looked up what the Doctor always gives me for strep and thankfully they are all category B drugs, just like Tylenol. That made me feel so much better! Normally he just gives me an antibiotic and doesn’t even do a strep test, but this time I’m going to make sure he gives me the test because I’m not going to take an antibiotic if I don’t have to even though it should be safe.
Other then my sickness, I don’t have too much to report. He is moving all the time now. I love feeling him move so much! I’m already thinking about how much I’m going to miss this feeling when he’s not in my belly anymore just like I did with Landon. I can definitely feel myself getting bigger and it’s getting harder to breath. I felt so full this morning and like I couldn’t take very deep breathes. It doesn’t help that my nose is completely plugged up either. It makes me feel closterphobic! I weighed myself last night and I have gained about 4 lbs so far. That is exactly what I gained with Landon at this time so that made me feel good. I really wish I would stop getting sick so I can exercise on a regular basis!

No comments:
Post a Comment