
Time sure flies these days. I can’t believe I’m almost half way through this pregnancy and on Friday we get to find out the sex of the baby!!! The suspense is killing me. Last time we pretended that they couldn’t get a clear enough shot of the baby to figure out the gender and it would be my luck that this time it will really happen! I hope not. I plan to drink some juice before I go so the little fellow is moving around.
It feels so great to be back to normal again. I plan to start exercising this week. I decided to get the holiday season over with and then start. Plus on my days off, playing with Landon, picking him up, and cleaning gives me an amazing workout and by the time I put him to bed, I’m tired. And I need to get over this sickness.
I’m sitting at work today feeling very pregnant. My stomach is so hard and it feels like I have a bowling ball in my shirt. Well maybe not that big. I still don’t look very big, but I’m starting to feel more pregnant. It’s weird that when I’m at home I hardly notice, but just sitting in my chair at work I feel huge. I really don’t feel like sitting here and I remember when I was pregnant with Landon that around this time I would get short of breath and feel like I couldn’t breathe. It was an awful feeling. I think today is going to be one of those days. I need a recliner!!!
Other then beginning to feel pregnant, I’m pretty much my normal self. I do have cravings for sweets again, but it’s not as bad as when I was pregnant with Landon. I now feel the baby move a lot! It kicks pretty hard sometimes. It’s so cute, if you ask Landon what’s in Mommy’s belly he says, “baby”. And he always wants to kiss the baby. It’s so adorable. He says, “Hi baby” a lot, but I think he’s just copying me because when he walks into a room where I am I’ll say, “Hi baby”. That’s what I assume at least.
I still feel like this baby is a boy. I really just want to know! I keep getting so torn on what I’m hoping for. Part of me would love another sweet little boy, but then another part of me thinks our family would be so complete if it were a girl and it would be sad if I never got to experience that. I don’t know. I’m confused! Haha I guess we’ll find out soon! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment