
Everything is going great! :) Since we found out the sex of the baby I can stop calling it “the baby” or “it”. I am still feeling great. I have a ton of energy and have finally started working out again. When I was pregnant with Landon I switched between power walking and yoga. I did this every night except I usually took 1 night a week off. I’m going to try and do the same thing from here on out. We have a few vacations planned so I’ll be taking breaks, but for the most part I want to keep it up. It makes me feel so much better. It’s just hard to give up lying on the couch after I put Landon to bed! Haha
I am starting to feel more pregnant. He is a crazy one just like Landon was or maybe worse. I definitely feel kicks and punches on all sides and areas of my stomach. This early on, Landon pretty much stayed on one side. It’s great to feel him all the time though. When it’s been a few hours and I haven’t felt him I miss him! Yesterday I had to sit at work all day and I had times where I felt like I couldn’t breathe. I just felt so full and I hadn’t even eaten! I remember that feeling so well. With Landon I kind of freaked out about it and that made me light headed. This time I know what to expect so I just try to walk around more and not eat too much at once. Today is a better day. I am also wearing maternity pants, which helps. My B-band is wonderful, but when I’m sitting down all day it can be kind of binding. I only have 1 pair of maternity dress pants. Last time I was pregnant we could wear jeans, but this time I have to dress up. I looked at Kohls, but they didn’t have anything in my size.
I haven’t had many cravings lately. It’s kind of weird. Sweets are always good, but I’m not crazy about them really. I have really wanted to eat the piece of cherry pie that is still in the fridge. I’ve tried to be really good this week about my eating and sweets so I could splurge and have a piece. I might just have to do that tonight.
I am definitely adjusting to this baby being a boy. I thought he was a boy the whole time, but there’s always that voice in the back of your mind thinking it could possibly be a girl. Besides how guilty and nervous I am about Landon having a sibling, I am excited to have a newborn again. It’s going to be different this time. Sometimes I wish I could go back to having Landon as a newborn now knowing what I do. It would be so much easier! I’m excited to see what this baby’s personality will be like. We would be SO lucky if he was like Landon. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment