Thursday, May 24, 2012
A Long Night
I didn't sleep very well last night. I felt weird at work yesterday and was just so tired and sore. As I said before, those are usually the days he drops more and I felt and looked like he did. I didn't think I'd be able to do our 3 mile walk that night so I told Ryan we might have to cut it short. Once we started though I felt great! I decided we should go all the way and Landon walked a lot of the time so we weren't going too fast. When we were just about back home I realized maybe I shouldn't have went the whole way. I was getting some cramping and a ton of Braxton Hicks contractions. I gave Landon a bath and put him to bed and laid on the couch to sort baby clothes. I had a hard time getting in a position that didn't make my back hurt, but I did and got all the clothes sorted. I still wasn't feeling too great when we went to bed, but I figured laying down and a good nights sleep would help. Not so much. I woke up a little before 1:00am having pretty bad cramps. Then I realized the cramping was coming and going pretty regularly. I got up and thought I better time them and make sure they don't get any worse. They definitely hurt, but I could talk to someone while I was having them. I went on the couch and used the contraction app on my phone. They were coming about every 2-3 minutes and they were a minute long. I started to get scared that they were so close together, but they just weren't that intense. I thought about all the things I hadn't done yet and was freaking out a little. I was just about ready to call the Doctor. I timed them for over and hour and then realized I kept drifting off to sleep and would look and it had been 15 minutes since my last contraction. I finally got up and went back to bed. I slept the rest of the night with no issues! Very strange. I feel pretty good today, but things are definitely happening. I'm not sure this baby is going to stay put as long as we need him to. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment