Wednesday, May 16, 2012
37 Weeks!
I’m considered full term now! I’m having such a hard time believing that this baby will be here in less than a month!! I haven’t had much time to think about being pregnant the past week. I just have to say again what a lucky pregnant lady I am, especially going through what we are right now. I don’t have time to be miserable or worry about sitting down to prop my feet up all the time. I’m so lucky! :)
I know it’s weird, but I love this stage or pregnancy. I’m not uncomfortable and I just love feeling him move around all the time. No more kicks or punches though. Now he just rolls around and sticks limbs out. Sometimes he kind of hurts me. I feel like he’s really trying to escape and he might stick a hand out and wave at any time! I already can tell I’m going to miss being pregnant once this little guy comes out. I really do enjoy it.
I don’t have any issues to report besides getting full so easy. I really don’t feel like eating much in the morning until lunch and that way I can breathe so much better and not be uncomfortable. When I power walk my lower stomach tightens up a lot, but I can still walk and I just kind of ignore it. I’m having a ton more Braxton hicks contractions. Sometimes I have at least 5 an hour. I know things are starting to happen and I wouldn’t be surprised if I was dilated a little. Other than that, physically I feel amazing! I still carry Landon around when he wants to be and don’t really have much problems with my back hurting or anything. I can actually walk around and forget that I’m pregnant.
I will also update about my 36 week OB appointment. I actually lost a pound, so my weight gain is holding steady at about 14 pounds and now 13. I figured I hadn’t gained much since my eating was kind of odd for a couple of weeks and I haven’t had much of an appetite. They weren’t worried and the Doctor didn’t even mention it. I am measuring 2 weeks behind now, as I did with Landon, so this week I’ll have a growth ultrasound to make sure he’s growing okay. I also got my fun strep B test and she asked if I wanted an internal to check for dilation. I’m curious, but not curious enough to actually get one! Haha I told her I would wait until 39 weeks like I did last time. It worked well and I didn’t want to do anything that might put me into labor a little early. My blood pressure was good and it was a great appointment! Tomorrow (Thursday) I will be going in for my growth ultrasound and my 37 week appointment. I’m excited to see the little guy again!
Landon has been talking about Logan more and last night when I was putting him to bed he said Logan could sleep in his big boy bed! It just melted my heart! I’m still a little nervous about how he’s going to react because he’s pretty clingy with me and likes to hug and be held. I’m sure it will work itself out, but of course I worry about it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment