background

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

36 Weeks!

Last week was a little crazy, so I forgot to take my picture and I don’t think I posted anything. I need to make sure I take my picture tonight. It’s getting so close to the end. I can’t believe it's only 4 weeks away, although it could be longer. I’m still very boring which is exactly what we need right now with what’s going on. I’m so thankful to be a comfortable and pretty much symptom free pregnant girl at the end. There are times I forget I’m pregnant. I have so much energy and the soreness in my body has gone down a lot. If I’m on my feet too much I do get sore, but it’s not horrible and it does take a while for it to happen. The full feeling is probably my worst symptom right now. And really, it’s not a problem at all. I believe he has dropped again and is sitting so low. He is starting to hit nerves in my legs and it makes me jump and feel so weird. I remember the same thing happening with Landon when he had dropped a lot. My appetite has gone way down. I don’t really ever feel the need to eat and I don’t get very hungry. I do still eat obviously, but my portion size has decreased a lot and so has my need to snack. I haven’t been sleeping too great lately, but I’m not sure whether to blame that on my pregnancy or not. I do get up to go to the bathroom at least once a night. I didn’t have to go to the bathroom as much with Landon. I really have to watch during the day to go in time otherwise I can barely walk without being afraid I might not make it to the bathroom! Especially when I’m carrying Landon. I don’t mind carrying him at all, but my bladder sure does! I’m still exercising every night. I do take a night off a week or a couple depending on what is going on. It’s such a stress reliever though and it makes me feel great after. We try to walk outside still when the weather is nice. Right now I have a sore throat and my voice is terrible. I’m sure it’s stress related and from lack of sleep. If I don’t sleep well I always end up feeling like this. I didn’t feel so great on Sunday, but now I feel fine I just sound awful. This needs to go away ASAP!!!! Other than a few minor issues I’m feeling great physically. :) I have an OB appointment tomorrow so I'll try and update about that in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment